- Check the drain hose and filter for blockages to fix the problem
- Straighten or clear the blockage with a drain snake
- If the problem persists, call a professional dishwasher repair technician.
Dishwasher not cleaning
- Check spray arms for blockages and clean with toothpick or small brus
- Properly load dishes into dishwasher and avoid blocking spray arms
- Use high-quality detergent and call a professional if dishwasher is still not cleaning properly.
- Check door gasket, drain hose, and water inlet valve for damage or leaks
- Replace damaged gaskets or hose if necessary
- If dishwasher is still leaking, call a professional repair technician
- Check spray arms, water inlet valve, and pump motor for damage or noise
- Replace damaged spray arms and replace if necessary
- If dishwasher is still making loud noises, call a professional repair technician
Dishwasher error codes
- Check the dishwasher’s owner’s manual for the error code
- Troubleshoot the problem yourself or call a professional dishwasher repair technician
If your dishwasher is not working correctly , there are a few common problems that you can try to fix yourself. However, if you are unable to fix the problem yourself, it is important to call our professional dishwasher repair technician.
Tips for preventing common dishwasher problems
There are a few things you can do to prevent common dishwasher problems:
- Rinse dishes before loading them into the dishwasher. This will help to remove any food or debris that could clog the spray arms or drain hose.
- Use a high-quality dishwasher detergent. Cheap detergents may not be as effective at cleaning dishes and may also leave behind residue that can clog the dishwasher.
- Clean the dishwasher filter regularly. The filter should be cleaned after every wash to prevent food and debris from building up.
- Run the dishwasher’s self-cleaning cycle regularly. This will help to remove any residue that has built up in the dishwasher.