If you’ve checked these common causes and your Hisense fridge is still not getting cold, it’s time to call our team of qualified repair technicians. We have the expertise and experience to diagnose and fix a wide range of refrigerator issues, including:
A faulty thermostat can malfunction, causing the refrigerator to maintain an improper temperature. Our technicians can test and replace the thermostat if necessary.
If there’s a leak in the refrigerant system, the refrigerator won’t be able to cool effectively. Our technicians can detect and seal refrigerant leaks.
The compressor is the heart of the refrigerator’s cooling system. If the compressor is not working properly, it can cause cooling problems. Our technicians can diagnose and repair compressor issues.
Did You Know?
We are an authorized Hisense service center in Durban!
Fridge Troubleshooting: Light On But Not Cooling
If your fridge light is on but it's not cooling, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the thermostat setting. Ensure it's set to a temperature that will activate the cooling system.
- Inspect the condenser coils. Dust and debris can block airflow and hinder cooling. Clean them if necessary.
- Verify that the condenser fan is functioning properly. If not, it may need repair or replacement.
- Check the evaporator fan. It circulates cold air from the evaporator coils to the fridge compartment. Replace if faulty.
- Examine the door seals for any gaps or damage. Tighten or replace seals to ensure proper insulation.
- Inspect the compressor. Listen for unusual noises or vibrations. A faulty compressor may need professional repair.
- Ensure the fridge is not overloaded with food items. Overfilling can obstruct airflow and impede cooling.
- Check for any obstructions around the vents inside the fridge. Clear away anything blocking airflow.
- If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact a qualified technician for further diagnosis and repair.
Why Choose Our Repair Services?
When you choose our repair services, you can rest assured that your Hisense refrigerator is in the hands of experienced professionals. We offer:
- Prompt and Reliable Service: We understand the importance of a functioning refrigerator, so we prioritize prompt and reliable service.
- Experienced and Certified Technicians: Our technicians are highly trained and certified to handle a wide range of refrigerator repair issues.
- Genuine Parts and Quality Workmanship: We use only genuine parts and maintain the highest standards of workmanship to ensure your refrigerator’s optimal performance.
Contact Us Today
If your Hisense fridge is not getting cold, don’t hesitate to contact our repair team. We’re here to help you get your refrigerator back in working order quickly and efficiently.
how to set hisense fridge double door
Remove all packaging materials from the fridge.
Place the fridge on a flat, stable surface with enough space around for ventilation.
Adjust the feet or wheels at the bottom of the fridge to ensure it is level.
Plug the power cord into a grounded electrical outlet.
Refer to the user manual to set the desired temperature for both the fridge and freezer compartments.
Adjust the shelves according to your storage needs.
If necessary, adjust the door alignment using the provided instructions in the user manual.
Allow the fridge to cool for a few hours before placing any food items inside.
Regularly clean the interior and exterior of the fridge to maintain its performance and appearance.
If you encounter any issues, refer to the troubleshooting section of the user manual or contact customer support.