If your Samsung top loader is not spinning, there could be a few reasons why. Your washing machine may be:
- Overloaded: If you have too much laundry in the washing machine, it can become unbalanced and prevent the machine from spinning.
- Blocked: The drain hose or filter may be blocked, preventing the water from draining out of the machine.
- Broken belt: The drive belt might be broken, preventing the motor from turning the drum.
- Faulty motor: The motor may be faulty and not working properly.
- Faulty switch: The lid switch or door switch may be faulty, preventing the machine from spinning.
Samsung top loader not spinning? Book a repair - 031 562 0666 - Calling us solves the problem
Fixing a samsung washer
No matter what the reason, our team of experienced appliance repair technicians can help you get your Samsung top loader spinning again. We have the tools and expertise to diagnose and repair a wide range of washing machine problems.
Here are some of the signs that your Samsung top loader is not spinning:
- The washing machine fills with water but doesn’t not spin.
- The washing machine spins slowly or not at all.
- The washing machine makes a loud noise when spinning.
- The washing machine displays an error code.
- Diagnosis: Our technician will first diagnose the problem with your Samsung top loader. They will check for any blockages, loose belts, or faulty components.
- Repair: Once the problem has been diagnosed, our technician will repair it. They may replace a belt, fix a switch,or clean a filter.
- Testing: Once the repair is complete, our technician will test the washing machine to make sure it is working properly.
We are so confident in our appliance repair services that we offer a guarantee on all of our work. Call us fort washer repair
Washer won t spin?Contact us today
If your Samsung top loader is not spinning, please contact us today to schedule an appointment. We will be happy to help you get your washing machine back up and running in no time.