If your washing machine doesn’t turn on, you’re probably wondering what’s going on and how do you fix it? In this blog, we’ll look at the most common causes of not turning on your washing machine, as well as troubleshooting tips.
- Check the power, door switch, and lid lock to see if the washing machine is turning on
- If the circuit breaker is tripped, reset it and try again
- A faulty door switch or lid lock may indicate a problem with the wiring in the home
- The control panel may also need to be checked and repaired by a qualified technician
- Check for other mechanical problems such as a faulty motor, pump, or belt
- Call a repair technician if the problem persists.
Here are some additional tips for keeping your washing machine in good condition and preventing problems:
- Clean your washing machine regularly. This includes cleaning the detergent dispenser, the lint trap, and the inside of the washing machine.
- Use the correct amount of detergent. Using too much detergent can cause buildup in the washing machine, which can lead to problems.
- Don’t overload the washing machine. Overloading the washing machine can put stress on the motor and other components, which can lead to problems.
- Have your washing machine serviced regularly. A qualified repair technician can check for potential problems and fix them before they cause major damage. washer wont turn on