Call us for solutions to dishwasher problems in Westville
While dishwashers can save you a lot of time and energy in your kitchen, they can also cause a lot of frustration if they don’t run as smoothly as they should. If you’re having trouble with your dishwashers, here are the most common problems and how to solve them.
dishwasher not washing dishes properly
If your dishwasher is not doing a good job of washing your dishes, here are some things you can look for: if your dishwasher no longer cleaning dishes – Please get in touch with us
- Properly load dishes by stacking them facing inward and placing glasses and cups upside down
- Use the correct amount of detergent
- Clean the dishwasher’s filter regularly and check the spray arms to ensure effective cleaning
- Possible causes of dishwasher leaks include worn-out door gasket, cracked or broken water hose, and clogged drain pump
- Door gasket needs to be replaced if it is damaged or worn out
- Hose and drain pump should be replaced to prevent water from leaking out of the dishwash
Dishwasher making noise
If your dishwasher is making noise, there are a few possible causes:
- A loose or damaged spray arm. Spray arms can become loose or damaged over time, which can cause them to make noise.
- A faulty water pump. The water pump circulates water throughout the dishwasher. If the pump is faulty, it can make noise.
- A clogged drain pump. As mentioned above, a clogged drain pump can also cause the dishwasher to make noise.
If you’re having problems with your dishwasher and you’re not sure how to fix them, it’s always best to consult our qualified appliance repair technician. Call us for dishwasher service in Westville