Welcome to our tip-page!
You will find all sorts of valuable DIY info that will keep your appliance running smoothly.
- It is beneficial to purchase a kit or cap rusty tines. This will prevent your dishes from becoming stained.
- You must clean your dishwasher every six months
- Fridge and Freezer
- Keep these appliances clean Ice or grime build up can cause your machine to stop working efficiently.
- If you own a water dispenser or ice maker in your unit, adjust the water filter every six months. Consult the owner’s manual to find out where your filter is
- To save energy unplug your machine when you not using it.
- Do not run your microwave without anything in it. You could cause a fire
NB : Do not put these into your microwave
- Tin foil
- Metal utensils
- Travel mugs
- Takeout containers
- Clean the lint trap
- Level the washing machine if it starts to shudder or shake
Stoves and ovens
- You should use the ovens self cleaning mode at least every six months
- Should your stove have coil burners, watch out for small red spots on them. It could mean the burner is going to fizzle out
- Call us on 031 562 0666
- Don’t forget to schedule a cleaning every six months
- Make sure you clean the lint filter every time
We are proud to say that we are official Bosch and Smeg agents.